Ski pass for Les 2 Alpes
No need to wait, get it directly from the hotel
Access the entire ski area of Les 2 Alpes, at an altitude between 1300 and 3600 m. Zoom down 200 km of marked pistes over a total drop of more than 2300 m, right at the heart of the Oisans.
On site at the hotel, a tablet is freely available for buying your ski pass.
In winter only:
Guests at the Hotel Côte Brune can enjoy an 8% reduction off the ski pass if it’s for 3 days or more.
To enjoy this reduction, you need to purchase the ski pass at least 6 days in advance.
To purchase your ski pass, please provide us with the following:
- First name and surname
- Date of 1stst day of skiing
- Number of days of skiing
- Skipass category: (Child : 5 to 12 – Adult : 13 to 64 – Senior : 65 to 71)
Note: Free for children under 5 and seniors over 72.
– Ski card: €2
– Insurance (optional): €3.30 per day per person.
“Galaxie” partners offer (booking required)
For the period of the validity of the pass – valid for passes 6 days +
Free access* to the following ski areas:
- 2 days in Alpes d'Huez except during "TomorrowLand
- 1 day Serre-Chevalier; Puy Saint Vincent
- Montgenèvre/ Voie Lactée/ Sestrière
* Subject to terms and conditions of access as defined by our partners.